Communicating Through Conflict, Change and Uncertainty
A Three-part Virtual Training
October 14, 21, and 28, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
We’re all in the same boat, but is your team paddling together? COVID-19 has created an ever-changing and stressful environment. Being a leader, manager or supervisor has never been more difficult. No longer can you “get by” on titles, seniority or technical experience. Today’s leader also needs specific skills and practice to effectively communicate and manage conflict.
Join CWD Industry Expert, Marlene Chism, as she shares specific actions you can take to build a platform for increasing conflict capacity and improving leadership communication. You will enhance your abilities to perform in today’s environment and beyond. This virtual learning series will include three 90-minute sessions available individually for $250 each or the series of three for $600 (a savings of $150).
How to Register
1. Complete the Registration Form found on this page.
2. Pay Registration via credit card.
- Zoom link will be provided to participants upon receipt of payment.
- Registration is non-refundable unless course is canceled by OTC. Attendee substitution permitted with advance notice to OTC.
- Companies may register up to five individuals at one time.
- Credit card payment available for up to five registrations and includes a $3 convenience fee.