Diversity and Inclusion Learning Series
A Three-part Virtual Training
February 11,18 and 25, Noon – 1:00 p.m.
Join us for a dynamic conversation that explores Diversity and Inclusion in three areas. The information will be challenging and candid, but most importantly will offer practical solutions to enhance bottom-line success in your workplace relationships and environment.
Diversity and Inclusion are more than just good practice. A recent report examined responses from 2,102 HR executives and 15,787 leaders from around the world. Data collected found that organizations with above-average diversity are Eight Times more likely to be in the top 10% for financial performance.*
Leading us in this three-part virtual learning series will be Reggie Harris who is known for his high-energy presentations. Reggie is employed as a professional leadership trainer and has spoken at numerous conferences and corporate events, including Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
*Source: DDI Global Leadership Forecast Series: Diversity & Inclusion Report 2020
What you’ll learn:
How to Register
1. Complete the Registration Form found on this page.
2. Pay Registration via credit card.
- Zoom link for Series will be provided to participants upon receipt of payment.
- Registration is non-refundable unless course is canceled by OTC. Attendee substitution permitted with advance notice to OTC.
- Companies may register up to 10 individuals at one time.
- Credit card payment available for up to 10 registrations and includes a $3 convenience fee.