ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor – Virtual Training
September 22 & 23, 2020, 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Join us virtually for ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training. This online event will be instructor-led and is ideal for training new Internal Auditors, as well as refreshing or enhancing the skills of existing Internal Auditors.
Internal Auditors are integral to the success of ISO 9001:2015 implementation. This course will train participants in a fundamental understanding of audit principles and how to apply those principles in the performance of Quality System or Quality Process audits.
What you’ll learn:
- ISO 9001 History
- ISO Structure
- What is a Quality System Audit
- Benefits of Internal Auditing
- What makes a good auditor
- Internal Audits
- Stages of the Audit
- Pre-audit: Preparation, Opening Meeting
- Performance: Effective Interviewing,Verifiable Objective Evidence (VOE)
- Reporting: Closing Meeting
- Corrective Action: What is a finding (major, minor, OFI)
- Sanctioned Interpretations
- Common Mistakes in Auditing
How to Register
1. Complete the Registration Form found on this page.
2. Pay Registration via credit card OR request to invoice* (with company check received prior to course start date).
- Registration is not complete until payment is received.
- Zoom link will be provided to participants upon receipt of payment.
- Registration is non-refundable unless course is canceled by OTC. Attendee substitution permitted with advance notice to OTC.
- Companies may register up to five individuals at one time.
- Select payment preference on Registration Form.
- Credit card payment available for up to five registrations and includes a $3 convenience fee.
*Invoice requests limited to business registrations, with a signed Letter of Agreement.