- Course Title
- APICS Certified Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- Course Code
- Lecture via Zoom
- L. Lurvey
The APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) Learning System is a comprehensive professional development and certification preparation training program. The program combines reading material and interactive web-based study tools and tests plus it is instructor-led (via ZOOM) to enhance your learning effectiveness.
The course prepares you for the CPIM exam – Part 1 and/or Part 2 provides a solid understanding of the CPIM body of knowledge which covers five areas:
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management of Resources
- Master Planning of Resources
- Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Execution and Control of Operations
The CPIM designation is for professionals who want to gain knowledge, learn skills and best practices required to execute, control and improve all of the internal operations within the four walls of their company.
- Increase their functional knowledge of production and inventory management
- Maximize ROI on the systems and technologies within their organization
- Master the tools they need to effectively improve internal operations
- Gain knowledge to apply principles of ERP software to cover various critical functions within their organization
- Increase customer satisfaction by delivering Lean/Just-in-Time products and services
Computer with webcam and microphone, the internet is required for this course.
Classes can be purchased separately or together.
$4495 saves you money when you buy both at the same time. Course code WDT-040
Lecture via Zoom on Tuesday evenings from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Part One March 1 to May 10 2022, $1995 for Part One Only, Course code WDT-041
Part Two May 31 to August 30, 2022, $2595 for Part Two Only, Course code WDT-042