- Course Title
- Certified Medication Technician/Insulin
- Course Code
- LCN 144
- T. Somers
This class prepares Certified Nurse Assistants to become Certified Medication Technicians to work in long-term care facilities. The course meets the requirements of the MO DHSS.
- Clinical hours
- Criminal background check fee and random urine drug screen fee
- Certification Exam fee
- Must have been employed as a CNA for 6 months in Missouri
- Current CNA license
- Present a high school diploma or GED
- Letter of recommendation from current or previous Director of Nursing
- Also must sign the Healthcare agreement
Orientation via Zoom on the first day of class. AFTER the first day meet in person for lab on Tuesdays from 9:00am-3:30pm
2021 Class Dates
February 16 – April 20, 2021
June 8 – August 10, 2021
September 14 – November 16, 2021
Please contact our office at 417-447-8888 for more information
There will be no refunds for this class unless canceled by OTC.
There is no refund to the student unless CWD Allied Health cancels the program. If the student withdrawals prior to the start of the program, a fee of $250 will be charged.