- Course Title
- Certified Medication Technician/Insulin
- Course Code
- J. Mello
This class prepares Certified Nurse Assistants to become Certified Medication Technicians (CMT) to work in long-term care facilities. The course meets the requirements of the MO DHSS.
- Clinical hours
- Criminal background check fee and random urine drug screen fee
- Certification Exam fee
- Must have been employed as a CNA for 6 months in Missouri
- Current CNA license
- Present a high school diploma or GED
- Letter of recommendation from current or previous Director of Nursing
- Also must sign the Healthcare agreement
Tuesdays from 9:00am-3:30pm
January 31 – April 4, 2023
June 13 – August 15, 2023
September 12 – November 14, 2023
Please contact our office at 417-447-8888 for more information
There will be no refunds for this class unless canceled by OTC.
There is no refund to the student unless CWD Allied Health cancels the program. If the student withdrawals prior to the start of the program, a fee of $250 will be charged.