- Course Title
- Fixed Prosthetics Expanded Functions
- Course Code
- Dr. Janet Sell
The following expanded functions will be reviewed in the online didactic course. At the clinical course, dentist trainers will teach these skills to assistants, who then will be assessed and must show competency in order to receive the certificate of completion. Must bring proof of passing the Missouri Basic Skills Exam, or Dental Assisting National Board (CDA certificate), or dental hygiene license. Students who arrive at class without this original Certificate will not be allowed to attend the class. There are no refunds for this class for any reason.
- Place retraction cord in preparation for fixed prosthodontic impressions;
- Extra-oral adjustments of fixed prosthesis;
- Final cementation of any permanent appliance or prosthesis; and
- Making impressions for the fabrication of any removable or fixed prosthesis/appliance
Class materials are accessed online and skills assessment takes place on campus.
No refunds for this class. Price subject to change.
This class is partially online and partially in person. Students will study in the weeks leading up to the date listed and then meet in person with the instructors.
You will receive login and password information approximately 6 weeks prior to class date.
For Canvas and Password Support, contact CWD at 417-447-7548 or email@example.com Registration questions call 417-447-8888, curriculum questions 417-447-8832.
2020 Class Dates are on Saturdays
Sept. 12 from 8:00am-5:00pm