- Course Title
- IV Fluid Therapy Certification
- Course Code
- J. Mello
This course is for a practical nurse who is currently licensed to practice in Missouri and who is not Intravenous (IV)-Certified. Practical nurses in Missouri can obtain IV-Certification upon the successful completion of a board-approved venous access and intravenous infusion treatment modalities course.
The following are required for practical nurse applicants to become IV-Certified in Missouri:
· A practical nurse currently licensed to practice in Missouri;
· A practical nurse with a temporary permit to practice in Missouri;
· A graduate practical nurse of a non-Missouri practical nursing education program seeking licensure in Missouri;
· A federal employee who possesses a current license as a practical nurse in another state who is enrolling in a course provided by a federal facility located in Missouri.
· State Certification Exam
· Lab supplies
· Clinical Component
· State required or state-approved textbook
· Proof of negative TB screen within 30-days of the start of class.
· You may be asked to provide proof of Covid vaccination for clinical component.
There will be no refunds for the class unless OTC cancels it. If the student withdrawals prior to the start of the program, a fee of $250 may be charged.
To register please contact our office at 417-447-8888
There is no refund to the student unless CWD Allied Health cancels the program. If the student withdrawals prior to the start of the program, a fee of $250 will be charged.
April 12 – May 25, 2023. This class will meet in person on the final day for the clinical component.
October 11 – November 15, 2023. This class will meet in person on the final day for the clinical component.