- Course Title
- L1MA Train the Trainer Workshop
- Course Code
- Online only
- J. Mello
The objective of the L1MA Train the Trainer Workshop is to prepare instructors for the L1MA Training Program. The applicant’s license shall not be subject to current disciplinary action, and the individual shall not be on the Employee Disqualification List.
Everything needed to complete the program. The book can be obtained through the link: https://secure.touchnet.net/C20067_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=14&CATID=11&SINGLESTORE=true
**Individuals wanting to be certified as a Level 1 Medication Aide Trainer must be approved by the Department of Health and Senior Services to attend the train-the-trainer workshop.
- Currently licensed as an RN or LPN in MO or hold a current temporary permit from the MO Board of Nursing or shall hold a multi-state or single state RN or LPN license from a jurisdiction that is a party to the nurse licensure compact
- A minimum of one (1) year experience working as a nurse
- Present a copy of their nursing license
- Present a valid, photo government ID
- Have a valid social security number
Students will need access to a computer or laptop during the duration of the program.
May 11 – May 25, 2023
August 3 – August 17, 2023
November 2 – November 16, 2023
There is no refund to the student unless Allied Health cancels the program. If the student withdrawals prior to the start of the program, a fee of $250 will be charged.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 417-447-8888 if you have any additional questions.