- Course Title
- Level I Medication Aide (L1MA) Biennial Update Training
- Course Code
- WDH-459/ALHS 101
- Graff Hall Rm 108
- J. Mello
Level I Medication Aides shall participate in a minimum of four (4) hours of medication administration training every two (2) years in order to administer medications in an RCF or ALF.
TO REGISTER FOR THE PROGRAM, STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- Complete application below
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have a valid social security number
- Present a valid, photo, government ID
Health Sciences Drug Testing Procedure – Academic Affairs (otc.edu)
Next Start Dates:
- July 20, 2023
- October 26, 2023
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 417-447-8888 if you have any additional questions.
There is no refund to the student unless Allied Health cancels the program. If the student withdrawals prior to the start of the program, a fee of $250 will be charged.