- Course Title
- Orthodontics Expanded Functions
- Course Code
- LCN 219
- Dr. Janet Sell
There are two parts to the Orthodontics Expanded Functions course. In the online review unit, students complete in advance of the hands-on clinical course. In the onsite clinical course, students will perform the reviewed skills and will be graded for competency by a dentist and dental instructors. Must bring proof of passing the Missouri Basic Skills Exam, or Dental Assisting National Board (CDA certificate), or dental hygiene license.
You will receive login and password information approximately 6 weeks prior to class date.
For Canvas and Password Support, contact CWD at 417-447-7548 or firstname.lastname@example.org Registration questions call 417-447-8888, curriculum questions 417-447-8832.
Classes are on Saturdays from 8:00am to 4:00pm
March 11, 2023
- A 100% refund is provided if the OTC Center for Workforce Development cancels a class.
- All dental courses require a minimum of four (4) weeks of pre-work before seated classes begin; therefore, any student wishing to withdraw from a dental class must contact us (417-447-8888 or email@example.com) at least four weeks prior to the seated class start date. No refund will be provided to any student contacting us less than four weeks prior to the class date.
- Any student requesting to change class session to another date will pay a $100 change fee if a request is less than four weeks prior to the class start date.
- No refunds for the Restorative II course will be allowed once typodonts have been mailed out.