- Course Title
- SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP Certification Preparation
- Course Code
- Live Zoom Lecture
- R. Will
This comprehensive program, led by a SHRM-Certified HR practitioner, will help prepare you to earn your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification. You will experience a detailed review of the current SHRM Body of Competency & Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™). During your learning experience, your expert facilitator will build upon the foundation you’ve already established through your studies, guiding you through interactive discussions, sample test questions, and periodic progress checks. You will be able to identify your areas of strength and build on them and pinpoint areas where you need further concentrated study in preparation for either exam. Your dynamic classroom experience, along with your in-depth study of the SHRM Learning System, will help ensure that you’re well-prepared and confident on exam day.
- Led by highly experienced and engaging SHRM-certified instructors
- Sample test questions and periodic process checks keep you confident in your breadth of knowledge
- The virtual seminar delivery option allows real-time Q&As and chats between virtual seminar participants, providing a dynamic virtual classroom experience
- All virtual classes are recorded in their entirety for viewing at your convenience.
- One virtual group coaching session led by a SHRM-Certified instructor to help guide exam preparations.
- Registration also includes the online and print versions of the 2021 SHRM Learning System—the official cert prep tool, now updated with retired exam questions.
Applicants must meet specific educational and work experience criteria at the time they submit their application in order to be eligible to sit for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam. These requirements are outlined at this link https://shrm.org/certification/apply/eligibility-criteria/Pages/default.aspx
Class dates February 17 – May 12. 2021. No class on March 17, 2021
Wednesday evenings 5:30pm-7:00pm via Live Zoom session.
*Does not include exam fee
A Payment Plan for this course is available however it must be paid off PRIOR to end of course, please call 417-447-8888 for more information.