OTC Center for Workforce Development students must adhere to the policies and code of conduct as written in the OTC Student Handbook.
- If the OTC Center for Workforce Development cancels a class, a 100% refund is provided.
- If a student must withdraw from a course, they must contact us at least four (4) business days prior to the start of the course. At that time, a $20 withdrawal fee will be assessed. After 4 business days, no refund can be provided.
- Refunds are issued by check and mailed. They typically take 3-4 weeks to process.
Other programs may have specific policies, please refer to individual class descriptions for details.
Backflow and OSHA Refunds/Withdrawals
No refunds unless the course is canceled by the OTC Center for Workforce Development. No changes to roster 10 days or less prior to class.
No refunds unless the course is canceled by the OTC Center for Workforce Development. For companies, if an employee must be swapped out in place of another, a $45 class change fee will be assessed. Request for a change in student must be made a minimum of one week prior to the beginning of the class.
Healthcare Education Refunds
In accordance with the policies of the Center for Workforce Development, students may drop or withdraw from a class up until three (3) business days prior to the start of class. An administrative fee of $250.00 will be assessed and/or held from the total refund to the student.
Request for refunds after the deadline will not be considered. Criminal background checks and drug screens are non-refundable. Students dropping or withdrawing after the deadline are not eligible for a refund. Students being removed or expelled from a class are not entitled to refunds of any portion of fees or tuition.
Refunds are issued by check, through the mail and will take 3-4 weeks to be processed.
Dental Expanded Functions
- A 100% refund is provided if the OTC Center for Workforce Development cancels a class.
- All dental courses require four weeks of pre-work before seated classes begin; therefore, any student wishing to withdraw from a dental class must contact us (417-447-8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org) at least four weeks prior to seated class start date. No refund will be provided to any student contacting us less than four weeks prior to class date.
- Any student requesting to change a class session to another date will pay a $100 change fee if request is less than four weeks prior to class start date.
- No refunds for the Restorative II course will be allowed once typodonts have been mailed out.
Motorcycle Safety Refunds
- No refunds unless the course is canceled by the OTC Center for Workforce Development.
- If a student needs to change class dates, a $100 class change fee will be assessed. Request for a change in class date must be made a minimum 14 days prior to the beginning of class.
- Refunds are issued by check, through mail and will take 3-4 weeks to be processed.