Discover the Benefits of the MyCAA Scholarship
Kickstart your career with $4,000 as an active military spouse
Starting a new career or expanding your current skillset traditionally comes with budgeting for the costs of courses and programs, but this does not always have to be the case. In fact, did you know that spouses of active-duty service members are eligible to receive up to $4,000 through the My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) Scholarship to pursue training and professional certifications? Tallahassee Community College offers MyCAA-approved courses in high-demand professions with strong growth that you can complete 100% online—anywhere, anytime.
- Explore your potential by earning credentials to enter top career fields from healthcare to computer science to construction and trades.
- Never feel alone with our Enrollment Representative by your side to help you find the right course, apply for MyCAA funding, and more.
- Save additional funds on your certification exam—most fees are covered when you enroll in your course.
- Achieve success with your Student Advisor dedicated to guiding you through every step in your course journey and job search.
MyCAA Eligibility Requirements
- To qualify for this program, you must be the spouse of an active-duty Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine, National Guard, or Reserve member.
- You must also be married to service members in pay grades E-1 to E-5, W-1 to W-2, or O-1 to O-2.
- You may also qualify if your spouse is a National Guard or AGR Member on federal Title 10 active-duty orders.
Popular MyCAA-Approved Courses
- Coming Soon