How to Register For Courses
Follow the ten easy steps below to register for courses through the Center for Workforce Development.
- First, write down the course code (i.e. CEG-561) for the course you are interested in registering for. You’ll need this number later in the registration process.
- Click the blue Register Online button below. This will open in a new tab so you can continue to reference these instructions. The new tab will open a form titled Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes. Now you’re ready to begin registering!
- In the box that says Course Code Number, enter the course code you wrote down in step one. LEAVE EVERY OTHER BOX BLANK. Click Submit.
- You should now see a screen titled Select Classes. On this page, you can review your course options and select the one you would like to register for by placing a checkmark in the column on the far left of the screen. When you have made your choice, click Submit.
- Next, you’ll be taken to a screen titled Personal Identification. Simply enter your personal information in the fields provided. Please note that college policy dictates we must have your social security number and birth date in order to proceed with course enrollment.
- After you have entered all your personal information, place a checkmark next to YOU MUST CERTIFY IN ORDER TO PROCEED…. Click Submit.
- You’ll next see a screen titled Additional Registration Info. This form is optional. After you have entered the information you would like to submit, click Submit.
- You should now see a screen titled Pay for Classes. In the box that says Choose one of the following: use the drop-down menu to select Register Now (check out). Select your payment preference from the Payment Type drop-down menu*. Click Submit. *Please note that at this time we are unable to accept American Express cards.
- On the next screen, titled Processing My Credit Card Payment, click Continue.
- Your last step will be to enter your payment information in the appropriate PayPal fields. If your billing address is different from the registration information you provided, you will first need to correct this information. When you are finished entering your information, click Pay Now. Congratulations—you’re now registered for your selected course!
Should you get “Max Error Session Reached” Please refresh and try again. you might have to refresh more than once.
Start the Healthcare Registration Process NOW!
To start the application process for Healthcare classes, click the button below for our Healthcare page where you will find the registration packet to complete and submit. After submitting, our office will be in touch with you in the next few days.
The application is for the following Healthcare classes:
- Medical Assistant
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Hemodialysis Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Coding – Basic
Space is limited, so don’t wait!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know how many seats are left in a class?
To find out how many seats are left in a class, refer to the far right column on the Select Classes page (see step 4, above). This column is titled Capacity/Available Seats.
- The first number indicates the maximum capacity for the course.
- The second number indicates the remaining number of seats available.
For example, if Capacity/Available Seats reads 10/7, that means the course capacity is 10 and seven seats remain available. If the class reads 10/0, the course capacity is 10 and no seats are available–the class is full.
What if I need to change dates after I'm already enrolled in a course?
We encourage you to stay in the class you sign up for; however, we understand that schedules change. You may switch to a different class, but we do charge a $45 switch fee. We have a “no-refund” policy once you register.
Who can I contact if I need additional help with registration/enrollment?
You may contact Continuing Education at email@example.com or at 417-447-8888.