How to Register For Courses
- Use the Register Online button below. You will be taken to our Instant Enrollment page in “MyOTC”. Please note, the term “Section” means the same as course or class.
- Search for the course you are seeking by name or number.
HEALTHCARE COURSES: Healthcare courses with a WDH code have their own registration process. If you are registering for a WDH course, please scroll down to the Orange “Healthcare Registration” link to register.
Start the Healthcare Registration Process NOW!
To start the application process for Healthcare classes, click the button below for our Healthcare page where you will find the registration packet to complete and submit. After submitting, our office will be in touch with you in the next few days.
The application is for the following Healthcare classes:
- Medical Assistant
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Coding – Basic
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Certified Medical Technician
Space is limited, so don’t wait!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know how many seats are left in a class?
To find out how many seats are left in a class, refer to the far right column on the Select Classes page (see step 4, above). This column is titled Capacity/Available Seats.
- The first number indicates the maximum capacity for the course.
- The second number indicates the remaining number of seats available.
For example, if Capacity/Available Seats reads 10/7, that means the course capacity is 10 and seven seats remain available. If the class reads 10/0, the course capacity is 10 and no seats are available–the class is full.
What if I need to change dates after I'm already enrolled in a course?
We encourage you to stay in the class you sign up for; however, we understand that schedules change. You may switch to a different class, but we do charge a $45 switch fee. We have a “no-refund” policy once you register.
Who can I contact if I need additional help with registration/enrollment?
You may contact Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 417-447-8888.