Customers, workplace dynamics and professional growth are important to every industry—including Education.
The Center for Workplace Development is pleased to offer the classes listed below, at no charge, for Ozarks Technical Community College (OTC) employees as part of OTC’s Professional Development Plan for employees.
Each of these classes will not only help meet OTC’s requirements for professional development, but will also enhance your ability to more effectively handle workplace situations and increase your professional skills.
All of these classes are led by instructors who are experts in their field, with strong educational credentials and years of industry experience.
Open the links below to find which class(es) might be a good fit for you or your team. To register you will need the class code listed in the description and then proceed, as follows:
- Use the “Register Online” button found in the class links below.
- To RSVP your seat in the class, select the “Register Now” button at the bottom. Then click “OK”.
- Select the top button “Continuing Education”.
- Select “Register and Pay for Continuing Education Classes” and choose ONLY the second box, “Course Code Number“
- Type in the class code, then select the class. Complete your registration by entering your information. When asked for your card information go ahead and select, but you will not be required to type in the information.
NOTE: Classes displayed on this page are part of the OTC employee professional development program. Registration is limited to OTC employees only. To see similar offerings which are available, please visit our Professional Development page.